Best Lumia Icon review?

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If I wanted to convince someone to get an Icon, can anyone recommend a great review? Something reasonably fair and balanced (no ****** reviews), and reasonably in-depth that covers the ins and outs of WP and the benefits of Nokia.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I think I found a thread that will cover this.

Last edited:

LumiaIcon

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
If I wanted to convince someone to get an Icon, can anyone recommend a great review? Something reasonably fair and balanced (no ****** reviews), and reasonably in-depth that covers the ins and outs of WP and the benefits of Nokia.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I think I found a thread that will cover this.

PocketNow. Just always make them understand that several reviews will attack windows phone as a platform and make it seem like it the fault of the phone.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't the best way to convince them to get one is for you to have one and show it to them? LOL!

Yeah the majority of reviews on youtube etc are biased by either Android or iOS fanboys.

I went from Palm to Windows Mobile 5, them WM6 then to Android and may be going o WP with the Icon in a few months.
I go with whatever works great for me and what I want rather than being a obsessed ******.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital