Lumia 1020 front camera

Medo0

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I've ordered a Lumia 1020 today (yayy!!) and everything was going alright until I read somewhere on the forum that the ffc of the lumia 1020 isn't so good. Is that true? Cause I'm kind of a ... selfie guy lol. Pictures would be great!

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
if we're talking about the 1020, it's all about the rear camera

the front-facing camera is quite good, in my opinion
not the best, but still good enough

and oh, it's wide-angle

Medo0

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
if we're talking about the 1020, it's all about the rear camera

the front-facing camera is quite good, in my opinion
not the best, but still good enough

and oh, it's wide-angle
Can you please provide me with some photo samples? Of the front-facing camera of course

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

That is solid for a front cam, but try something indoor, with non perfect lighting. You've shown this front cam with about as perfect scenario as it gets.

Not hating, just wanna be fair. I own the 1020, 90% of the time, front cam is bad. If your constantly outdoors, in the sun, its perfectly acceptable.

I've noticed, indoors, the entire image has a green cast over it. Shadows especially.

Most people use front cams for selfies, in bars, restaurant's, house's with friends, etc... You'll be disappointed.

Medo0

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
That is solid for a front cam, but try something indoor, with non perfect lighting. You've shown this front cam with about as perfect scenario as it gets.

Not hating, just wanna be fair. I own the 1020, 90% of the time, front cam is bad. If your constantly outdoors, in the sun, its perfectly acceptable.

I've noticed, indoors, the entire image has a green cast over it. Shadows especially.

Most people use front cams for selfies, in bars, restaurant's, house's with friends, etc... You'll be disappointed.

Dammit! I'm disappointed already. But it couldn't be as bad as the Lumia 900's front camera! Could it?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Actually I might be misremembering anyway. I don't remember if it was the 900 or 920 that ended up covered with dust inside the lens of the front facing camera, but it was one of those.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes