please please please guys i need help

nash myles

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I got new phone Lumia 1320 after that I was trying to install 8.1 and it showed successfully installed but I can't see any change again n again in phone updates going on I tot to reset phone I have done reset later it shows sad face ;-( on screen and switch of its continues repeating again n again please guys any one can help me I have tried hard reset button but also same prob plz I m waiting for your help

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
1. Turn your Lumia 1320 off.
2. Press Volume DOWN and keep pressing it while you connect the charger until you see an exclamation mark!.
3. Press - in this order - Volume UP - Volume DOWN - POWER - VOLUME DOWN.
4. Your phone will reset and reboot. Pls be patient during the reset process.

See if that helps.

nash myles

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
After pressing down volume button and connected for charging now its blinking Nokia logo on screen I can't see exclamation ! Mark

nash myles

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Yea after pressing volume down key n kept for charging it's still blinking nokia logo it is right still should I wait for exclamation ! Mark?

nash myles

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
ufff its not even 1 week i got 1320 and this prob now its really bad about windows phone made me depress
i m the one who use to say to my friends to buy nokia wp instead other os from now sure i wont suggest one thing to get this types of phones

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You should understand that you're installing a beta on your phone so bugs are pretty much expected. The 1320 is a nice device with GDR3 and black firmware on it, complaining about bugs with a beta software does not justify the overall quality of the phone or in this case the company. If you really want to use your phone again without any issues then please use the Nokia software recovery tool and revert back to the old firmware version (quick tip: Don't install software on your devices that you're not comfortable in installing)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
You should understand that you're installing a beta on your phone so bugs are pretty much expected. The 1320 is a nice device with GDR3 and black firmware on it, complaining about bugs with a beta software does not justify the overall quality of the phone or in this case the company. If you really want to use your phone again without any issues then please use the Nokia software recovery tool and revert back to the old firmware version (quick tip: Don't install software on your devices that you're not comfortable in installing)
Words of wisdom!

@nash myles
Do try the software recovery tool.
It's made available to help you.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon