How do I manually add phone numbers to the block call filter list?

Kerry Andrews

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to manually type in phone numbers that I want my Nokia 520 to block from receiving calls and text messages from but find I'm not able to do that.

There doesn't seem to be an option to do it. Instead, this block call filter feature seems to only allow you to block certain numbers by selecting the number from your call history log which seems to defeat the purpose of blocking a number because that means I either have to call this person or they call me so that their number appears on my call history log which will then enable me to select and add it to my block list. Is there a way to get around this?

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
This is obvious if your really willing to block certain Number there should be a strong reason..That reason might be Text or Call& other stuffs...I hope you getting my point....

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No way around it. But have the phone sent to block your ID and call it. Let it ring once and hang up and block it in the history. I like the fact that the OS will let me choose when to show my ID, I have it set to my contacts only.

BizWhiz

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Not everyone has devious mental thoughts about Microsoft not wanting to let you add blocked numbers to your phone manually. get my point?

Think outside the box.

How about when you upgrade Lumia phones, and you want to transfer the blocked caller list you've built for years from assholes who pester you?

If Microsoft won't let you put them in manually, you should be allowed to copy over those blocked callers, just like you can transfer your contacts.

If you somehow disagree, post your phone number for the marketers to get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre