Are there no compatible headphones for this thing!?!

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
The international version of the Lumia 1520 comes with a headset the US (at&t) version does not come with a headset. Same price though smh

Oh now I understand.

I have a pair of AKG 240s that I use for studio work. They're a bit stingy on the highs but I love them. Had them for at least half a decade.

Am kinda accustomed to(and loves) the Mids that's why those are my gear.

Midrange Head represent yo! :D

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm not looking for anything special. Just basic headphones that are somewhat neutral.

You aren't consistent with your points. First, you claim that you're an audiophile who's very picky with his gear. Now, you say that you want some basic headphones that are somewhat neutral...

I still suggest Coloud Boom for that description. They're also quite cheap compared to other sets out there.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

von929Shavone

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the Purity HD and had the ear buds also, but the buds cranked out so I went with the Klipsch S3M their pretty cool and at least they tend to stay in my ears, where as the Purity buds kept falling out or needed to be readjusted. The S3M's also have a in-line mic and clicker for answering calls and skipping through tracks, but it doesn't have volume controls. And they work well with 8.1

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/klipsch-s3m-earbud-headphones-black/1584673.p?id=1219056049376&skuId=1584673&st=pcmcat165900050007_categoryid$pcmcat144700050004&cp=1&lp=4

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
You aren't consistent with your points. First, you claim that you're an audiophile who's very picky with his gear. Now, you say that you want some basic headphones that are somewhat neutral...

I still suggest Coloud Boom for that description. They're also quite cheap compared to other sets out there.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk
What's not consistent? I have trained ears. Therefore I'm able to hear the difference in audio quality. Does that mean I can't buy basic neutral headphones? I want one set of in-ear headphones to listen and talk on that doesn't sound like crap. Right now the only thing I've gotten to work for control or mic is Bluetooth headphones. They work well for talking but are terrible for music listening.

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I've read about the klipsch ones. I'll try those next if these new sets I ordered don't work.

The reviews said the ajay5s are really heavy and constantly fall out of everyone's ear. Do you have that happen also?

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
What's not consistent? I have trained ears. Therefore I'm able to hear the difference in audio quality. Does that mean I can't buy basic neutral headphones? I want one set of in-ear headphones to listen and talk on that doesn't sound like crap. Right now the only thing I've gotten to work for control or mic is Bluetooth headphones. They work well for talking but are terrible for music listening.
How much do you want to spend? I bought the sennheiser mm70s for $75 at office depot, they sound wonderful.

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
As I said before, the Sennheiser mm70s are good. Remote with volume control works. I have those.

The Sony's I also suggested sound WAY better though, seriously the best earphones I ever had. Read some reviews. I got mine under 100.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes