Long text messages out of order

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issues where someone sends a really long text the messages seem out of place? As if the the one box of message should've came before the other box of message? Basically, when I receive long texts the messages seem to be out of order it should be delivered to me.

Running 8.1

MXI

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure what you are experiencing is a carrier "issue" in which your phone is receiving the texts out of order from the network. We use a service for emergency text message broadcasts that are sent to a variety of carriers/phones. Every time a message is sent I have complaints that they are received out of order like you describe (mostly for iphones on Verizon) but that's just the typical user here at my company.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues where someone sends a really long text the messages seem out of place? As if the the one box of message should've came before the other box of message? Basically, when I receive long texts the messages seem to be out of order it should be delivered to me.

Running 8.1

I have seen similar things sometimes from iMessage users. I have also seen what the other person stated in which the carrier is getting things jumbled up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon