Camera apps crashing on Lumia 720 on wp 8.1 dev preview

shuklashwin

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
The camera apps such as the default Camera and the Nokia Camera beta are not working after updating to Windows Phone 8.1 developer preview.. I get a splash screen saying "loading....." And then it crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this??
Sent from my Lumia 720 using Tapatalk

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The camera apps such as the default Camera and the Nokia Camera beta are not working after updating to Windows Phone 8.1 developer preview.. I get a splash screen saying "loading....." And then it crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this??
Sent from my Lumia 720 using Tapatalk
no such experience. though, Nokia camera takes long time to load. try un-installing and re-installing Nokia Camera. it may help. and remove all the other lenses (camera apps), which are not needed.
also u can check, whether nokia camera is installed on phone or on SD Card. installing on phone may help u.

shuklashwin

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
no such experience. though, Nokia camera takes long time to load. try un-installing and re-installing Nokia Camera. it may help. and remove all the other lenses (camera apps), which are not needed.
also u can check, whether nokia camera is installed on phone or on SD Card. installing on phone may help u.

A soft reset solved the issue.. Thanks very much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon