My lock button not working anymore!

ahmedashraf_22

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
does anyone try to replace the power/lock button in lumia 520? ... I plan to do it by myself and need some help to get the right decision and tools.

anon8447500

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
There are several videos on YouTube that will teach you how to disassemble your phone and the tools needed for that. Just YouTube lumia 520 disassembly.
The bitton and the tools can be purchased via eBay or Amazon.

ahmedashraf_22

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
There are several videos on YouTube that will teach you how to disassemble your phone and the tools needed for that. Just YouTube lumia 520 disassembly.
The bitton and the tools can be purchased via eBay or Amazon.

thanks about your advice .. but if you are from Egypt you will made my day if you know any place i can buy the button individually :)

Sandeep Sandrapati

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
it was working normally then it is going me to press on it with more stress than normal and finally it stopped .

i have this problem too, if your warranty haven't void, i suggest you to send your phone to nearest nokia care around you, you can go to Nokia Lumia 520 - الدعم، التحديثات، التنزيلات وأدلة المستخدم، استكشاف الأعطال وإصلاحها - Nokia - مصر to find it

this happen when i have another external cover putted in, the cover covered the button and causing me need to use more pressure, sometime i pushed too hard, and the wire that handle it has loosen, you can still use it but you need to press it at a different angle

viswanathansri

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Even I have the same problem . My lock button doesn't work most of the time . So here is what I did
1) To unlock the device , use DOUBLE TAP TO UNLOCK from touch settings
2) To lock the device , use the LOCK SCREEN app from the store .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes