Great Accessory for 1520

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey All

I've had my 1520 for over 6 months now and tried a couple of different cases, finally I've found something I'm happy with. The 1520 is a beast of a phone to carry around, so a premium case isn't so much a luxury as a necessity. If luxury leather is your thing check these guys out.

I was referred to this site through an earlier thread here on the forum: shop-leather.com

Each case is hand made so it takes a couple of weeks to arrive but it so worth the wait. Best case ever.

Whatever phone is on the horizon for me beyond the 1520 in a couple of years time, I'll definitely be going back to these guys.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Wow, these are looking nice. And not even expensive, especially when considering that they're hand crafted.

The price is really good. I was looking at a leather case made here locally (in the UK) and it was going to cost ?55 (about $94), so yeah they're really well priced.

The big thing for me was having to carry the phone and a wallet when going out, which was a pain in the ***. I've been using my case about a week now, I've ditched my wallet and put all my credit cards, drivers licence, etc in the case and it's working out really well, although I still keep thinking I've forgotten something at home whenever I head out, I'm still training my brain to accept that my phone and wallet are now one item :)

The kickstand position for watching videos and movies is awesome too.

Honestly, I don't usually do product reviews but made an exception for this. It's really cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit