Awful battery life in my 820

WP_290

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I would like to know how much time you have between charges and how often do you use your phone? Probably since last week my battery life decreased A LOT!. I am not completly sure if its because 8.1 (I dont think so, I had 8.1 for a while) or a bad update. My battery life is ledd than half of day with minimal use, sometimes I also turn of glance screen and I deactivated almost all the apps in the background.

My cellphone is near a year old.

In the battery saver display I see that whatsapp is the app with more battery drain, but it doesnt seem too crazy.

Something I should try before look for a new battery or a new cellphone,,,:eck:

harriag

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have used this MPJ 2500 mAh battery almost a week now in my Lumia 820.

My experience is, that there is no difference between OEM 1625 mAh battery and MPJ 2500 mAh battery.

Case closed!

:eck:

Last edited:

harriag

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Have you changed your location in the last week? Poor reception can drain your battery very quickly.
-
Good question.

No, I have not. I have 21 Mb/s deal with my operator. Actually, effective range is between 5-20 Mb/s. Because of my health condition, I'll use 99% of my data traffic at home.

I must underscore, I charge battery by best method and best circumstances I could perform. And I can tell to You, there's no problems.

Sorry my bad or insufficient english.

Best part in this was, that the battery was cheap in price.
As I used to say, I have so limited amount of money, I can't afford cheap products. Lets hope, this thing doesn't explode, melt, turn to gozilla or something, what cheap things used to do.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon