Wireless charging suddenly not working

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Recently I woke up late due to my phone dying so my alarm didn't go off. The following night I put my phone on the charging plate and it started charging, though I woke up to my battery at 24%. I tried reseating the phone on the plate and nothing. I use the Nokia DT-900 charging plate and the light indicating connection went on on the plate, but no indication of charging on the phone. I plugged in the USB directly and it charged no problem.

What could have caused my phone to stop charging so suddenly? I don't have a second charging plate to test with, so how can I see what part isn't working?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My 925 is also acting up in terms of wireless charging. I have a second Nexus 4 orb charger which I will try out today and then report back.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Nokia is refusing to help me because I am running 8.1 DP even though everything worked fine til this week, and no changes or updates were made. Maybe I should revert to 8.0 just so they will help me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nokia is refusing to help me because I am running 8.1 DP even though everything worked fine til this week, and no changes or updates were made. Maybe I should revert to 8.0 just so they will help me.

Not a bad idea. I have a friend who reported the same issue on 8.1DP as well so there might be something going on there. My 810 charges just fine with the shell on WP8.1. DP....go figure...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon