techgeek32#WN

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
I am having problems with the photos app and when putting emails into the garbage can. When you first open photos you get constant flashing and flickering until you actually open a photo. In email when you delete one with the trash can it leaves artifacts on the display for a second while it moves the email down to the trash. Anyone else experience this? I am sure it can be fixed with an update so not to worried about it.

starsoccer9

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I am having problems with the photos app and when putting emails into the garbage can. When you first open photos you get constant flashing and flickering until you actually open a photo. In email when you delete one with the trash can it leaves artifacts on the display for a second while it moves the email down to the trash. Anyone else experience this? I am sure it can be fixed with an update so not to worried about it.

Weird, I dont seem to have either of those bugs. I have a weird bug with the speaker and it switching between one or both speakers randomly

pusta

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the screen artifacting that you mention when I delete an email. My phone has also rebooted twice now on it's own. I think this may be due to a faulty SD card. I'm picking up a new one today to try out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon