Suggest me a good micro SD card for my L1320

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Sandisk Ultra Class 10 for almost a year now and now I am feeling there are some issues with this card on PFD 8.1.1 I have loaded some apps and games on it and this makes everything lag I guess..scrolling my start/home screen is not smoother anymore..app list takes time to show app logos...I see grey blocks before seeing my pictures in photos...this card just doesn't work as it used to on my L 720 WP 8..before 8.1.1 I didn't have any issues with this card ..now my phone often restarts on its own and system asks me to check my card every now and then...I am confused if there is a problem with the card or 8.1.1..Anyway I want bigger memory so I am thinking of buying a 64 GB SD , so suggest me a good card and share your experience about Sandisk Ultra if you have used one..and please do give some details about the card you are suggesting too..thank you ...

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
All I will say is this.

Ensure you buy your card from a trusted source as there are a lot of fakes out there. Buy the fastest you can and check some reviews.

Keep in mind that even the best cards can and will fail eventually.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Akshay,

Try transcend class 10, i too had problems with my SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 (bought on eBay). now i'm happy with Transcend, planning to buy 64GB Class 10 from Transcend to load all my movies to it...

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Sandisk Ultra Class 10 for almost a year now and now I am feeling there are some issues with this card on PFD 8.1.1 I have loaded some apps and games on it and this makes everything lag I guess..scrolling my start/home screen is not smoother anymore..app list takes time to show app logos...I see grey blocks before seeing my pictures in photos...this card just doesn't work as it used to on my L 720 WP 8..before 8.1.1 I didn't have any issues with this card ..now my phone often restarts on its own and system asks me to check my card every now and then...I am confused if there is a problem with the card or 8.1.1..Anyway I want bigger memory so I am thinking of buying a 64 GB SD , so suggest me a good card and share your experience about Sandisk Ultra if you have used one..and please do give some details about the card you are suggesting too..thank you ...

Also 8.1 changed the way tiles and other things load since apps can now be installed on the sd. Tiles load differently to how they used to. Slower but you can still install apps to the sd. Totally worth it.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all for replying,..now what is this UHS 1 thing ?? Do we really need it ?? I have read somewhere that class 6 cards are good enough for mobile devices and mobiles can't actually keep up with class 10 cards.,and yes there are lot of fakes in the market and I think there is no way or place from which you can get a genuine card..most probably I will order one from Flipkart though..All the cards have so many series and that's adding to confusion.. Life has become so complicated that a guy can't buy a decent SDHC easily..lol..and you are so right Every card fails eventually...I am thinking about Transcend or G .Skill and might try a class 6 one too..

Last edited:

leo5122

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
my suggestion? CLASS 10 any slower probably will cause random lag/stutter also have you tried throwing the card into a card reader and full wiping on PC then let phone format it again? :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes