How to solve the bluetooth stutter problem?

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I was always very positive about the 1320, but now, after 2 months, the faults are starting to annoy me. This is the biggest problem: I can't play music through bluetooth. It always stutters and skips. Even if I put the phone next to the device. Even on other devices. Anyone know a solution for it? I found more topics about this on other devices, but none of the solutions work for me.

I am thinking of selling the 1320, as it can't even do the simplest tasks like playing music or getting running stats through gps. My HTC Touch from 2008 with Windows Mobile could do much more.

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have to ask what level you got to in your quest to fix this? Did you try using the Nokia Software Recovery Tool? To me you either have a faulty Bluetooth or your firmware is messed.

Also for running have you tried this?

Runtastic | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

I have Runtastic Pro yes, but sometimes it stops counting the distance. GPS icon is still green...

I have tried everything but recovery/hard reset. I don't want to, but I guess it is my only option now? I will wait till I can test another bluetooth device first. If the same happens again, I will try a hard reset.

You don't have this problem with your 1320?

I miss my 925!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have Runtastic Pro yes, but sometimes it stops counting the distance. GPS icon is still green...

I have tried everything but recovery/hard reset. I don't want to, but I guess it is my only option now? I will wait till I can test another bluetooth device first. If the same happens again, I will try a hard reset.

You don't have this problem with your 1320?

I miss my 925!

I have a L920 and pretty much every update I've had to hard reset. I've also used the Nokia Software Recovery Tool a couple of times. I'm planning to do the same again once they release Cyan for my device.

I did have some issues with Bluetooth and connectivity in general when I first updated to WP8.1 but then I did a hard reset and it cleared it up.

With GPS thing, it may fix it but GPS is one of those things that can be temperamental. Depends what interference is in the area. Though some apps are better than others with GPS.

I've had quite a run with my L920 so I know what it's like when things don't work as you expect. I personally found doing a wipe with Nokie software was the best thing. Starts it off nice and fresh with clean slate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon