[L920] Camera?

pinturicchio_10

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia920...in portico i have amazing photos...after portico(amber black and cyan) the quality goes down(yellow tint,after processing photos aren't so good as pre-processing)...i want to buy a lumia 1020..there are the same problems on it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have to ask, have you ever used the Nokia Software Recovery Tool to install new firmware? I don't have any of the issues you have on your L920. I think my pictures are pretty good. I know there's whole threads on the L920 area with people complaining. I don't have Cyan yet so I can't say much but I plan to use the Nokia software at that point anyway as I have DP.

Saying that, the 1020 shoots RAW. I'm not sure how you plan to use your camera but if you want the best quality that would be the way to go. Also, I believe in post production of photos so people always complaining about their shots is in my eyes people who want too much out of a camera. Even people with DSLRs 'fix' their shots.

pinturicchio_10

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have never used the nokia recovery tool...Also it is very obvious that the picture that appears for few seconds until saving has more vitality and sharpness from after-processing photo

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have never used the nokia recovery tool...Also it is very obvious that the picture that appears for few seconds until saving has more vitality and sharpness from after-processing photo

I'm not getting into this argument. If you're unhappy, so be it.

I'd suggest trying the recovery tool as your firmware may be corrupt and that's why the pictures aren't so good.

Other suggestion is to get a 1020 and hope for the best or get real camera. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar