Battery drain issue.

Psichokillah

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks!

For a few days straight I am experiencing extreme battery drops regarding Nokia Lumia 630. The phone is configured at best with everything turned off in terms of notifications, WiFi Sense, data connection, etc. It's optimized using the tutorials on this forum. When I bought it, the phone already had Cyan update so I enrolled on Developer Preview. Updated the phone to latest version and all worked fine ..until 2-3 days ago. If i look in the Battery Saver app, there is the Phone process who says it has been using the battery at MAXIMUM! The line is from one side to another. I believe this is the culprit and don't know what to do.

Any tips? Anyone experienced this? I love my Lumia with all its flaws but this is annoying. From 2 days battery I end up to maximum, BUT MAXIMUM ..1 day. :unhappysweat:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes there's a stuck CPU process after an upgrade that creates heat and low battery life.

A soft reset usually clears this. Press and hold the power + volume down buttons together until you feel the phone buzz (about 20 seconds). Then let go and the phone should restart.

See if the problem persists after that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes