Nokia Lumia 930

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Bought a 930 today and am amazed at how much faster it is compared to my trusty Lumia 925! Also got an Xbox One to round out my Microsoft portfolio lol

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Bought a 930 today and am amazed at how much faster it is compared to my trusty Lumia 925! Also got an Xbox One to round out my Microsoft portfolio lol

Glad you like it. I'm curious, is your display unevenly raised on one side? Is the screen brightness uniform? Do you see a purple tint on grey colours when the brightness is on low? I was pretty disappointed to find all of the above issues on my device but Nokia promised to fix the latter 2 in a firmware update. So I'll just have to deal with the raised screen or send it back.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I didn't reply earlier I'm learning C# n have been busy with that. No I've had no issues except it getting a bit hot sometimes when I'm not really taxing the OS. I have a question for u though, how many quick settings do u have?? I only have 4 n I thought the 930 had more!

Rick_Air

May 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking at moving up from my 925 too. So is it definitely a worthy upgrade?
What are the other improvements you've noticed personally rather than what the spec sheet says?
Price has dropped sim free now and the wireless bundle offer is back so very tempting.
Also been looking at an iPhone 6 (God help me)

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking at moving up from my 925 too. So is it definitely a worthy upgrade?
What are the other improvements you've noticed personally rather than what the spec sheet says?
Price has dropped sim free now and the wireless bundle offer is back so very tempting.
Also been looking at an iPhone 6 (God help me)

Yes it is a worthy upgrade. I too came from a 925 and the only thing I miss is the glance screen but it probably saved me battery life without it. Even though the battery is only slightly bigger, having the new chipset makes a huge difference! And it is screamingly fast!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes