Didn't wanna buy the Green model

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Next best thing is to buy a case! found this on amazon (http://amzn.com/B00JJUBA92) for $2 plus $3 shipping. They have a few different colors, but I was on a mission to find a super bright green case. In terms of feel, this is some super smooth soft touch coating on a very hard plastic case. its feel very very nice. Snaps on super tight on the side, but the top and bottom aren't secured, so there's very small gaps there. For $2 though, I don't care.

20140916_152341_HDR-1.jpg
20140916_152411_HDR-1.jpg

RECOMMENDED!!

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the white and blue versions.

Initially, I had reservations due to the relatively soft plastic and the two piece construction. However, the interlocking mechanism is quite strong such that I nearly destroyed the case when removing. Provided removal tool is useless.

Like: price, color options, strong interlock between two pieces reduces chance of coming apart in a fall, protects corners, provides significant lip so screen is protected when phone is facedown.

Dislike: soft plastic that easily bends, opening for wireless charger (not necessary for my 1520.3), will NOT work with a tempered glass screen protector. Need coin to facilitate case removal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes