How to Setup Call Forwrding on Lumia 1020?

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I have a lumia 1020 running 8.1 but I don't see any of the advanced call forwarding options(all I see is call forward), I don't see anything that is shown in this post

Only thing I see is "call waiting" no other option.

My plan supports

Call Control (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting)

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I have a lumia 1020 running 8.1 but I don't see any of the advanced call forwarding options(all I see is call forward), I don't see anything that is shown in this post

Only thing I see is "call waiting" no other option.

My plan supports

Call Control (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting)

Go to Settings > Swap right side, go to Phone. Here after Show My Caller ID, there is an option for Call Forwarding. Once you turn On, this will ask you the number to which calls should be forward.

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Go to Settings > Swap right side, go to Phone. Here after Show My Caller ID, there is an option for Call Forwarding. Once you turn On, this will ask you the number to which calls should be forward.

Sorry I don't understand your instructions "swap right side"? what do you mean.

I know in the Phone Setting tab there is "call forwarding" but from what I understand turning that on will forward calls always. Where the settings I am missing would only forward on "busy", "unavailable" "ignored" or whatever the 3 options are.

chobo2

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
What carrier do you have? Call forwarding is a feature that is carrier dependent.

Wind Mobile, I have the features:

My plan supports

I am able to set it using those special codes, but it is kinda annoying to do and a pain to change. a GUI interface would be so much easier.

shaddup

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Click on the phone tile - it brings up your call history.
Press the three dots on the lower right - click settings.
Scroll down a bit - my call forwarding setting is right under the show caller id option.
It takes a second while the phone checks with the carrier to see the current settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos