Nokia lumia 1020 photo uploads

Marc Cupido

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyway for me to upload my captured photos quickly to a cloud service? I want to take some photos then delete it quickly but in that process I want it uploaded automatically so I can view it later. I know about onedrive but with that if you delete your photos that you uploaded it still shows in my gallery under one drive.

Ive tried cloudsix, mydrive etc but all of them needs the phone to be connected to a charger before it can upload

The other thing is also with the 1020 having dual capture is there anyway for me to keep the bigger 41mp photo even after I deleted the photo I took?

Any help would be appreciated

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyway for me to upload my captured photos quickly to a cloud service? I want to take some photos then delete it quickly but in that process I want it uploaded automatically so I can view it later. I know about onedrive but with that if you delete your photos that you uploaded it still shows in my gallery under one drive.

Ive tried cloudsix, mydrive etc but all of them needs the phone to be connected to a charger before it can upload

The other thing is also with the 1020 having dual capture is there anyway for me to keep the bigger 41mp photo even after I deleted the photo I took?

Any help would be appreciated

try using box
Box | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Marc Cupido

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Tried box but it also needs to be connected to a charger before uploads wil start. Why do these stuff have this limitation but onedrive does not?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon