It is the beginning of Q4!

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Maybe we will get cyan when everybody else is getting denim. Then we can be waiting forever for the demin. Probably get that after the Windows 9 comes out

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
What's more unbelievable to you? That consumers are angry about being neglected by their service provider? Or that a service provider is neglecting it's consumers?

I agree. This is a community and as such it's a nice place to hear people discuss problems with other like minded people.We can all share the pain.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
What's more unbelievable to you? That consumers are angry about being neglected by their service provider? Or that a service provider is neglecting it's consumers?
What's unbelievable to me is that folks are crying so much for something that they have absolutely no control over. It is ridiculous (to me) to see so much complaining and "righteous indignation" regarding a phone update.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
yes you get cortana DP
I ran it for a while but I had battery life and WiFi issues with it.
But there are alot of people that say it runs fine for them.

I had the same problems and went back to 8.0 for months waiting for a update that never came so I just recently installed the DP again

A hard reset after installing and turning off some of the background processes using battery took care of the problems in my case, the WiFi connects fine as far as I can tell and my speeds are OK when connected but it does get wonky sometimes and a soft reset takes care of it

the only real annoyance is the slow start up every once in awhile when I hit the power button making me think I hit the wrong button to wake up the phone

imho I can live with the slow startup and WiFi issues because of all the benefits I get using 8.1 over 8.0

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
8.1 DP is totally worth it. Action center and Cortana are whats up. I really didnt think i would like the new start screen backgrounds but holy cow it looks so slick. I get asked often, "Is that the iPhone 6?" haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2