Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

02-18-2016 11:33 AM
71 123
tools
    My Screen starts behaving weird while charging. automatic clicks and swiping is what happens. Anyone knows about this issue?
    10-24-2014 01:52 PM
    I want to know that in the lumia 730 phone box,'
    if they give data cable or not coz I don't get it,
    but in flipkart they show that in the box I would get data cable,plsss solve this 1 asap,
    I want to know about it
    10-24-2014 02:10 PM
    I want to know that in the lumia 730 phone box,'

if they give data cable or not coz I don't get it,

but in flipkart they show that in the box I would get data cable,plsss solve this 1 asap,

I want to know about it

It does not come up with a USB cable. Nokia India already had specified it. Flipkart has incorrectly included it.
    10-26-2014 08:08 AM
    My Screen starts behaving weird while charging. automatic clicks and swiping is what happens. Anyone knows about this issue?
    Am also facing the same issue :( if you have any solution do share..
    10-26-2014 02:28 PM
    Am I the only one that sees "saws" on the edge of every ui element, like in texts and shapes?

It looks like a low resolution display sometimes.
    10-26-2014 04:38 PM
    @krubhakaran I have buzzed Nokia Care on twitter about this... lets see what they reply... you can buzz them @NokiaHelps on twitter.
    krubhakaran likes this.
    10-27-2014 08:49 AM
    I am also facing same issue. Battery lasts just 5-6 hours for continue usage.
    Rajat Pareek likes this.
    11-10-2014 08:03 AM
    double tap works ,the sweet spot is the lower section of the screen
    11-14-2014 11:20 PM
    @krubhakaran that is a manufacturing defect boss... I got my phone replaced... Now this issue not happening...
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 730 via Tapatalk
    11-15-2014 10:59 AM
    guys hows d battery backup
    i am not getting what i expected to get from it
    11-23-2014 02:30 PM
    guys hows d battery backup

i am not getting what i expected to get from it

I get 48 hours battery when on 2G data... And 24 hours on 3G data... Normal useage includes at least 1 hour talktime, some WiFi music downloads and an hour of social networking over Wifi with WhatsApp constantly in use...
    11-25-2014 05:44 AM
    I just got my first W8P a Lumia 730 and after few days of usage I becoming to like it & almost recommend it to others until recenty. I am experiencing exactly the same problem like on this thread, from time to time my phone's cellular+sim settings is deactivated by itself. During this state my phone is unreachable and couldnt make an outgoing call even I had active networks & full networks coverage. If try to dial it doesnt call and it doesnt cancell my currently dialed number. I have to restart the phone by hard pressing the switch to make it usable again. It takes something like 2 minutes to restart. When connecting to WiDi thru Miracast, it will disconnect after few seconds. I had 32gb class10 microSDHC attached, one of the best in the market as they advertized but I suffered accasional crashed with mem-card. Checking your phone's network setting from time to time worrying that you may miss an important call is the last thing we want from our phone. I'd like to ask your technical support I supposed I am on the right site, please help. Thanks
    12-01-2014 02:28 AM
    Hi Jebronx, I found a temporary solution for the network problem.. I hope this will work on your phone..
    On cellular+sim settings, open Sim 1 & 2 settings, do not use automatic on Network selection settings, search for your home network and use it. Do this for Sim 1 & 2 settings..
    My 730 has this problem before, but after I change this settings, its ok now.
    12-04-2014 04:44 AM
    My only problem is that the unreliability of double tap to wake.
    12-04-2014 06:56 AM
    I purchased nokia lumia 730 almost one month ago. suddenly am facing Network connectivity problem.

1. Sim network is showing. In settings>>mobile/cellular+sim> page gets freezed. Shows no sim details.
    2. Data connection option in setting is not shows.
    3. If i make a new call than call can not connect and also cannot cut the call by end button. (only seeing dialing on screen)
    4. If i call on my number by another phone its showing switch off.

Restarting the phone solves the issue temporarily.

lumia-730-ds.jpg
    12-11-2014 10:01 AM
    get your sim-card out and put it in again because this looks like a bad connection of the Sim card. If this not work change your sim card in another mobile. If this Mobil also not works it is your sim card
    and if another simcard not works in your phone it is your phone.
    12-11-2014 10:12 AM
    I am facing an issue related to cellular data connectivity. I am now using Docomo as secondary SIM(inserted on SIM2) and Vodafone in SIM1slot. When I turn on data connection for SIM2 i.e. Docomo, I see an 'E' symbol aginst its network and that's absolutely correct. However, I am not able to surf anything as all apps or a simple web search is now returning No connection message.
    Another thing to note here is that the data package is being utilised as I see small arrow appearing now and then. I have enough data balance so there is nothing like I am running out of the data. With that being said, I am not able to surf the internet related things even if Data Connection is On and appears to be connected! Any ideas/suggestions??

Update 1: I am occasionally getting some notifications but it goes into No Connection state then i.e I get instant account balance notification with data usage from Docomo like it does when data connection is turned off.

Not sure, what's happening!!
    My trouble is when ever I use slot 1/slot 2 for Docomo with a data pack my whole connection to network gets freeze.
    In fact to be particular, the option in cellular+SIM gets freeze is theri a solution for this. (i am using the standard Nano SIM for Docomo)
    Can i get help on this case?
    12-15-2014 03:43 PM
    My trouble is when ever I use slot 1/slot 2 for Docomo with a data pack my whole connection to network gets freeze.
    In fact to be particular, the option in cellular+SIM gets freeze is theri a solution for this. (i am using the standard Nano SIM for Docomo)
    Can i get help on this case?
    [1] Try turning off 3G toggle if you use 2G with Docomo.
    [2] Select Roam under Data Roaming option.

I have observed such freezing issues when playing with 3G or Roaming options, so that may help you.
    If those don't help,

[1] You may check if Mobile+SIM is up to date. You can check for updates in Store.
    [2] If it's up to date, then I can think of Hard Reset as the last option, but do not advise it. It's up to you.

It would be great if you can post a screenshot of the Mobile+SIM page when it freezes.
    12-15-2014 04:02 PM
    Ok will make a point to do all these activities and I'll monitor for the next 24 hours.
    Thanks
    12-15-2014 04:17 PM
    It's the 3rd day of my new Lumia 730 & I'm facing screen flickering/blinking problem in my lumia 730 screen and aslo my screen gets blurred for 2 sec when i minimize any app...
    My all songs are copying twice thrice times when i listen it on XBOX Music / Mix Radio....App....My lumia 730 hangs & flickers most of the times when i listen songs in Mix Radio... Double Tap to wake is not working at all when my phone is connected to charging. 've searched for the solution of these above problems on google and its very surprising to find that most of the #Lumia_730 owners are going through these issues.... !!
    've tried all things Soft reset, Hard reset, Disabled Auto brightness, Disabled Sun Readable mode etc. etc. On 1st day of my purchase it worked great smooth and fast but after updating preinstalled application [ Like - Skype, facebook, flipkart, sports, XBOX Music, Mix Radio, Maps and Gps apps & all Lumia editing and camera apps etc etc ], as a suggestion in Windows Store app this above listed problem started to occur.
    Any solution to fix my problems ??
    12-18-2014 05:31 AM
    I am facing a memory card scan and fix error problem..anyone facing this problem...i have transcend 32GB memory card on my lumia 730...when iam restarting my mobile it asking to scan and fix the error....what is this all about it happened to me twice in two weeks
    01-14-2015 04:50 AM
    Then you phone found a "problem" on your SD card. So let the phone "scan and fix it". If your phone can not fix it put your card in the card reader of your computer and check again on errors.
    If the errors can not be fixed or come back again after s while I suggest you to buy a new SD card.
    Last edited by Harrie-S; 02-18-2015 at 05:38 AM.
    01-14-2015 05:10 AM
    I bought Lumia 730 on 20th Jan. if am using frequently my mobile each 5 min battery get down 1%. Is the nature of Lumia 730 or anything wrong is there?
    01-22-2015 10:54 PM
    Other than these issues the very first issues are transitions are not smooth. I am observing lag on start screen and it is more while dragging start screen livetiles and while swipe left on start screen
    02-13-2015 01:43 AM
    I know, but its not disabled by default.
    Hello bro...I can't find the data connection switch to turn on or off...its not even enabling... Tried manual settings unchecking wifi option restarting and so..haven't found any...am not able to acces net on my lumia 730..help me out
    02-13-2015 10:00 PM
71 123