Having weird problems on Lumia 730

Mokshad

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone ! Greetings.....
I wanted to share some weird problems regarding my phone Lumia 730, which I updated to Windows Phone 10. I am running the latest build and I'm facing some problems.......
1-Sometimes when I randomly turn on the screen, the contrast level is very high for no reason. Blue appears to be violet and red to be magenta, all colors deepen. I'm very troubled by this problem.
2-My phones speaker had issue of tearing of sound and when my phone was under the warranty, I got the speaker once changed. But still after setting alarms of 15 minutes sometimes tears up the voice until I switch the screen on and off. This too troubles me quite much.
3-Loading of lock screen takes 1-2 seconds. Irritating when we have to watch time. Also the screen doesn't instantly locks, when I press power button twice rapidly, I see the start screen, then the screen lock appears.
4-My phone goes crazy for no reasons sometimes, gets hot as hell.
You might think I'm crazy......... But really I'm myself very surprised to see these problems.
Thanks in advance.....
Regards

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
No,Mokshad. You are not crazy and in fact I too have faced some of these issues on my 730 (specifically, color inversion issues). I would be more interested to know the upgrade path you had chosen while updating 730 from 8.1 to WM10. Did you perform a hard reset after moving to WM10? If not done yet, I would suggest to do a hard reset as WM10 is not same as Windows Phone 8.1. A hard reset is highly recommended for you.

can you also confirm version number of current WM10 insider build that your phone is running? It could be that you are running an older version (see if you have any updates pending).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo