Anyone Getting HTC One from TMobile?

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I am highly skeptical that mine actually shipped today. I got a tracking number but at of 8pm PST the tracking status is still only "shipping label created".
This is the first time I ever ordered a phone from TMo, is this how it usually works?

Dreamstreamer

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Pulled the trigger yesterday. Still says shipping pending. Sadly, though I clicked to upgrade to expedited shipping, it reset to the cheapest option. Instead of arriving today, it should show up sometime next week. I called Customer Care, and they were sympathetic (I guess I wasn't the only one with this issue yesterday), but they couldn't change the shipping option. Oh well!

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I am highly skeptical that mine actually shipped today. I got a tracking number but at of 8pm PST the tracking status is still only "shipping label created".
This is the first time I ever ordered a phone from TMo, is this how it usually works?

You got lucky ;) - Yours must have been picked up early enough by UPS to get out in yesterdays. Ours treated as shipped today. :) Oh well, at least have before the weekend.

calima20

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Agree on the dot view case. Very slight misalignment --> poor experience.
On the dot view case the store rep advised that there was a break in period for the dot view case to work properly and fully stretch over the face of the phone. With that being said the dot view case wasn't for me either. Main gripe was that it was hiding the beauty of the phone and you had to bend back the cover in order to use the phone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon