TMO Lumia Denim update!?!?...

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I was previously running wp 8.1 preview for developers with Lumia Cyan and when i started having issues with audio cutting off for no apparent reason, I thought reverting back to factory setting (Reset Phone) will do - but that's another issue. So, I opt for Reset Phone and all that, then come to realize when I glanced thru "Extras + Info" under Settings and bam.. LUMIA DENIM!... I mean, i thought for us TMo customers or perhaps the vast majority of carriers wouldn't even expect Denim for early Q1 2015. Maybe I was wrong?..

Lumia Denim TMO screenshot.jpg

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I was previously running wp 8.1 preview for developers with Lumia Cyan and when i started having issues with audio cutting off for no apparent reason, I thought reverting back to factory setting (Reset Phone) will do - but that's another issue. So, I opt for Reset Phone and all that, then come to realize when I glanced thru "Extras + Info" under Settings and bam.. LUMIA DENIM!... I mean, i thought for us TMo customers or perhaps the vast majority of carriers wouldn't even expect Denim for early Q1 2015. Maybe I was wrong?..

View attachment 88344

It's a bug with Extras+Info's latest update, sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon