Lumia 925 has gone dead when on charging ? No booting up ?

Rakesh B1

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I'm in a serious need of help, as i am out of warranty! And my phone has gone completely dead not acting to anything possible soft reset, hard reset & master reset with keys! NO VIBRATION! NO BOOT UP! nothing? F**ed up bad. Pls help pros! I love nokia but since my experience with L925 its pretty ****ty one! :'( PLS DO REPLY GUYS.

Jesse Sasso

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Use the Lumia Recovery tool from Microsoft(formerly Nokia Recovery Tool). The program will attempt to revive your phone. Make sure to back up your device as it will restore it to factory settings.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
You put it on a charger? But he is still "dead". It looks like your battery is totally drained. If you put it on a charger than use another charger or use a USB cable and hook it up with a computer. If the battery was totally drained it may take some hours before you see again some sign of live.
If above does not work see below link.
Lumia software recovery tool.
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=AMTajA1A

dennis4811

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, Gaita

My Nokia Lumia 925 (purchased from Tesco in July 2014) went into a boot loop yesterday, and your advice (pressing the volume down and unlock keys for 10 seconds) cleared it. I was extremely pleased not to lose the data and photos on the phone!

This was the second time this happened. The first time was in November while on holiday in Turkey. I couldn't use the camera or emails or access addresses. I sent the phone to the Tesco repair centre when I got home, and they reloaded the software, wiping out my data and photos.

Now the backup to the cloud, and synching with Outlook on my PC are working, but I didn't want the hassle of having to send the phone away again.

thank you very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon