Is there a way to turn off Tune In Radio with out shutting my phone off?

RobertEsterley

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
TuneIn Radio question

Is there a way of turning off Tune in Radio short of shutting your phone off or throwing it against a wall because so far I haven't been able to find it. lol

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: TuneIn Radio question

Welcome to the forum!!

Every time I turn up or turn down my volume, the media playing shows up in the drop down menu that also shows the volume control. The option to pause (which shuts down the playing media) is right there. Do you not get that?

By the way, the throwing it against the wall is a fairly permanent way to end your playback. If you are also looking for an excuse to get a new phone, then I suggest it!!

:evil:

Sandra Milo

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Pressing 'pause' does not keep Tunein from continuing to operate in the background. Neither does closing the app nor turning off 'Allow app to run in the background' It continues to drain the battery. The only effective way to stop it is to reboot the phone.

Terribly frustrating.

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Pressing 'pause' does not keep Tunein from continuing to operate in the background. Neither does closing the app nor turning off 'Allow app to run in the background' It continues to drain the battery. The only effective way to stop it is to reboot the phone.

Terribly frustrating.

use any app from the store that has the name similar to STOP MUSIC. it works with all playing media :) pin it to the start screen, it's the best way :) (i agree they should add a stop button to the volume bar...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar