Still Waiting..Denim a No-Show 😒

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
So January 2015 is all but over and I'm yet to see Denim on my 1320 down here in Trinidad &Tobago. Brazil and other Latin American regions have begun pushing Denim.. What gives?
Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its all good.. Kinda missing live folders feature.. And I don't want to run dev preview on my device.. Have it on my ATIV S though..

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yeah its all good.. Kinda missing live folders feature.. And I don't want to run dev preview on my device.. Have it on my ATIV S though..

Any preview program can have bugs, but by now I think we've uncovered most and have posted solutions, so I wouldn't be hesitant to use the dev prev :) but it's your choice :)

JohnnyB6

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
unfortunately I have used the developer preview on my L1320 (which had Cyan) - the first update worked without any issues, on the second one the phone got stuck on the gears - I coulnd't do anything in this case, not even a hard reset was not available anymore - so I needed to restore it from Windows Phone Recovery Tool.
Previously I didn't encounter any issues on 520 or 635, but I am not sure why in this case it went so wrong....

JohnnyB6

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So January 2015 is all but over and I'm yet to see Denim on my 1320 down here in Trinidad &Tobago. Brazil and other Latin American regions have begun pushing Denim.. What gives?
in my case, even if the country variant version for Romania has the Denim update as available, I was not able to find it until now.....

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty much tired of waiting on Denim for this phone.. I'll just go ahead and install the developer preview on it.. whenever it actually pushes officially, then i'll update to that.. but as for now.. back to Dev preview.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
For the Cyan update, here in India the Lumia 1320 was the second phone to get it. Exactly the reverse has happened in case of Denim. Its yet to receive an update while all the other phones have already got it, keep in mind that over here we don't have carriers so everything is country variant.

As per MS India they said Denim will roll out to all Lumia by end of Feb, so hopefully since tomorrow is the last day of Feb the 1320 will get the update. :smile:

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Malaysian variant which, according to the Denim website, should have Denim, but my 1320 still does not. Wish I knew what was up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes