Possible for someone to list all CVs that have Denim (Worldwide) ? 1520

Tw4T

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I flashed to the Finnish rom yesterday and the first thing I noticed was the amount of 3rd party apps that came preinstalled. Now don't get me wrong, if you can read Finnish ( so few vowels ) these apps are probably great. I Was very intrigued by Nokia TV but was let down when it constantly kept saying there was a network error ( some sort of geolocking no doubt, or just a crap app that didn't work) The one thing that DID make me go "Wow" however was the camera (v5) , it simply blew me away.
So, my question is - Can you please list all cv 1520s that are running Denim as of today.. I know there is a European list in another thread but could it be possible to start a list for the rest of the world? I don't mind having to change language and location info once I flash the phone but am not to endeared by countless " Bloat" ..
I'm quite lucky with my 1520 HK as the only 3rd party app is Zinio . Just to clarity, please could some kind soul provide a world wide list of CVs that have Denim AT PRESENT. TIA

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
See below list but you have to look up by yourself.
But after the flash if you setup your phone why do you not change the language?

Tw4T

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Changing the language does not rid the phone of 3rd party apps, which are all in the host countries language.

Am about to test Taiwan, Thailand and Malaysia ...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
All those Apps can be uninstalled... Then check your Region's store for a replacement to install. Might be better than flashing every ROM in the world.

This guy will help you figure out any titles you can't puzzle out on your own. Bing Translator

manomic

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Get the Malaysian Firmware. I am using that on my HK variant now. You can directly download the Denim firmware.. there is no need to do an OTA. I saw zinio.. nothing much other than that.

I noticed however that with the Lumia Story teller installed the file transfer slows down after the first copy down post connecting the phone.
the issue can be seen if you

1) Connect the Phone
2) Copy a set of photos, let it finish
3) Begin another copy (like 30 - 40 files)

After removing lumia story teller, I notice slow copy rates if the screen is off but the copy rates are good if the screen is on. Weird but hey its okay :D

059V2K1 RM-937 VAR APAC MY CV BLACK
059V2K3 RM-937 VAR APAC MY CV RED
059V2K2 RM-937 VAR APAC MY CV WHITE
059V2K4 RM-937 VAR APAC MY CV YELLOW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon