How do I get this green spot off of my display?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Green spot on display

Ok so my husband has the lumia 930 and about 3 weeks ago this green spot randomly appeared on his phone after downloading the denim software. We sent it off to EE just to be told they cant fix it due to screens not being under the warranty, so off to Nokia care it went. We just got it back with an email saying they cant fix it because of the damage to the phone. Well it has the smallest amount of wear and tear around the edges, absolutely nothing wrong with the screen or anything else. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to deal with it??

Thanks in advance

Hannah

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: Green spot on display

Read up on what your rights are under consumer law and what the warranty covers. Your rights will differ depending on if you bought the handset online or in a shop.
If it was sold with a contract and that contract hasn't yet expired, the key phrase is probably that you could "reasonably expect" the hardware to not develop a fault within the contract period.

HERahaman

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Green spot on display

Well I sent in the proof of purchase to Nokia care with the phone because they tried to say it was over two years old, when we got the phone back today they have not returned the proof of purchase. We did leave a letter in the envelope with the phone asking them to return it with the phone. Emailed them about it but no reply yet. We got it from phones 4 you but unfortunately they have closed down now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes