Store problems

yetanotherguy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I get a peculiar problem - almost everyday - where apps are not searchable on the Store from my 930. When this happens, I also get "No result" for the top "top paid", "new + rising" etc. etc. list in any category other than Lumia collection and "Carrier Suggests" categories.... this is not an an on-off thing.... almost entirely during the day, this is what happens.... finding apps in the store I usually have to go through a search engine.... not a deal breaker, but frustrating...

I own a 930, unlocked RM-1045 (international version), CV- NL, operated in California (carrier Cricket), with language set to US English and store region set to US on Denim firmware. Anybody else have a similar problem....

... and no, I am not going to reset my phone to rid this problem (... and I should not have to)

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same problem intermittently for the past month or so. It's not too frequent, but has happened. I'm using my 930 on A&T in the Bay Area

I'm not sure but I don't think resetting the phone would remedy the problem. It might not even be on our end where the issue is. I had a similar experience with a couple other Lumia's locked and unlocked with the store and sure enough other people were too.

yetanotherguy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tracked this well yet, but it seems that in the evenings I don't see problems with the store..... MS's way of telling me to concentrate on work during the day???? :p

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
How about this... Ever since i switched to US language and region for cortana, apps don't updade automaticly, even tho the settings are ok. I have to manually open the store and then search for updates, and it starts. I'm now back to my own region and Eng. language and the problem remains...

Anyone else? Solutions? Don't really wanna do the reset again...

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
@axeelant: Could it be because your store regions and phone regions do not match?

Yeah well it could be the problem in some way. Because my region settings are ok, but language is set to (US) ENG, so maybe now store assumes it should work as a US store, and doesn't work properly. And i noticed when i visit the store online that different regions have different stores. I once couldn't install an app in my store, but i could do it in US store hmm...
Also since my Cortana thingy my emails don't always update on WIFI (as in settings)... Seems like a related problem. Anyone else experiencing this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon