Slight issue with my Lumia 930

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Now a days its very common, that my voice is not audible to the receiver in my Lumia 930. This is not a new problem. With my old Lumia 930, the receiver happened to experience similar issue. Has it got something to do with the active noise cancellation, or is there something else? Could screen-guard create this issue?

For me the other person's voice loud and clear, so I believe, there is no issue with the network.

T_Luck_Sharma

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Now a days its very common, that my voice is not audible to the receiver in my Lumia 930. This is not a new problem. With my old Lumia 930, the receiver happened to experience similar issue. Has it got something to do with the active noise cancellation, or is there something else? Could screen-guard create this issue?

For me the other person's voice loud and clear, so I believe, there is no issue with the network.

Check whether the screen guard sealed the Mic of the phone! If doesn't, then take your phone to Lumia Care Service, they will fix you problem... dust particles or Sweat may be the reason.
Have a Good Day.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Check whether the screen guard sealed the Mic of the phone! If doesn't, then take your phone to Lumia Care Service, they will fix you problem... dust particles or Sweat may be the reason.
Have a Good Day.

None of the thing that you described exist here. There could be possible dust, which I always remove. If I have to take it to Care Service, I wouldn't have post the issue here.

T_Luck_Sharma

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
None of the thing that you described exist here. There could be possible dust, which I always remove. If I have to take it to Care Service, I wouldn't have post the issue here.

May be the Mic is not operational due to some reason, in that case, you'll have to take your phone to the Care, they'll replace the Mic.
Regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon