[Showing Off] My BLU Win HD LTE Start & Lock Screens

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is where you show off, brag, make others jealous and share tips and how to's for your Start Screen and Lock Screen layouts.

To take a screenshot quickly press the Volume Up & Power buttons at the same time. Screenshots have their own folder inside the Photos App,

Get your layout pimped and post the results right here...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re: [Showing Off] My BLU Win HD LTE Start & Lock Screens

Good Point...

My Lock Screen is Amazing Weather HD. Note that I have the NFL 2015 schedule on my Calendar:

wp_ss_20150812_0001.jpg

I use Cortana to help find my wall papers. I asked her for "toxic green smoke" and this is the one I chose:

wp_ss_20150812_0002.jpg

The original pic. I think it compliments the phone color nicely:

Abstract Toxic Wallpapers 1440x900 Picture.jpg

blu-win-hd-lte-01.png

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I really dig that green color.
I've been debating on snagging one of these phones to play around with. Do you use your Blu regularly, RumoredNow?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

I am planning to buy one end of this month when my GF goes to Chicago! seems like a decent phone for a decent price!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I really dig that green color.
I've been debating on snagging one of these phones to play around with. Do you use your Blu regularly, RumoredNow?

I used to have a 1st gen HD in Orange. I really liked the color A bit more vibrant than the orange used on the 830. I wanted Orange this time around as well, since my 1520.3 is Yellow. However, not even Blu themselves on their Amazon store has the Orange right now. I got tired of waiting for B&H to get orange in and switched to what they call "Yellow." It is a bit less green than the photo above, but not much. I do like the color. It's also very vibrant. Blu gets some very neon colors going...

I got the HD LTE as a backup phone. I've had it a couple of weeks and am driving it daily. My 1520.3 is taking a sabbatical. I sold off an ATT 830 to get the Blu. It is a trade down in some ways, but the thing is not my primary. I like it a lot. The SD 410 does well by this phone. Zippy and good battery life. The 720p screen looks nice. The 8GB internal memory is a bit cramped for me as I like all my Apps on the phone. I feel it gives better performance that way. I'm not really an App hog, but I do like my offline Maps...

I do like the Blu and recommend it. So long as you scale your expectations in line with the price. They present a balanced product. Blu has a good update history as well with their Windows Phones. This gets bumped up to Update 2 after you unbox it and run the Update check. And Blu has vowed to get Win 10 Mo pushed out to this device. I think it beats the ATT 830 there.

I am planning to buy one end of this month when my GF goes to Chicago! seems like a decent phone for a decent price!

I think it is a decent phone at a decent price. I agree with you there.

B&H Photo ships to Canada, my friend. I think this phone would like your Videotron SIM. I just checked and the radio lines up. I'm not sure it will solve your MMS dilemma though, for the same reasons I dropped in your thread. Unless you got a SIM for Slot 2 from another service.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

Here's my home screen today. That's Cortana in the background - some JPG I found online. My lock screen is the Accuweather app.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150813_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150813_0001.png
    737.1 KB · Views: 8

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

I changed the background from the picture of Cortana to a picture I took at Monticello. The Monticello picture has big blue sky that works great for a background to my phone.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150820_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20150820_0002.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon