Help Me. I'm very worry. 😓

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
White lumia 532... locked
I'm having very problems.
1) couldn't write Urdu in Windows phone keyboard.
2) Couldn't share Data between android and windows phone through Wi-Fi.
3) Couldn't attach with PC for transferring data and internet connection.
4) Some apps automatically goes off. it does sometimes.
5) couldn't play HD video 1080p.
6) Couldn't record Call.
7) unable to unlock this phone .

help me ☹

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. I'm not sure if there's an Urdu keyboard...

2. Which is sharing? The phone?
Your service plan'll need tethering enabled - what does it say?

3. Make sure the PC has a Mac OS X (recent one), Windows 7, 8, 10
That the phone is turned on and not at the lock screen.
May need to install the Windows Phone program. (NOT Zune)

4) Might need to be soft reset occasionally (power + volume down for 10-15 seconds)
May need reinstallation of apps too.

5) The processor in the phone (Snapdragon 200) can't handle 1080p video since its cheap and whatnot. You'll have to spend a bit more on a phone if you want that. (on a phone equipped with a Snapdragon 400 or greater, the older S4...)
The display is only 480p also.

6) Like iOS, you cannot record phone calls on Windows Phone. Your best option is to use a hardware solution to record.

7) If you are referring to SIM/carrier unlocking, that depends on your carrier.

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
1) Have you checked to see if Urdu is available as a keyboard language, and if so have you installed it?

2) Can you try transferring data to/from both phones using Bluetooth instead?

3) If hooked up to a Windows computer, you should be able to transfer in/out using File Explorer; it will show as a removable device in This PC

4) Windows Phone intelligently suspends apps in the background that's not currently being used. What apps are you running that need to stay running?

5) IIRC the 532 does not have a 1080p screen.

6) Call recording isn't a built-in feature on WP, and I'm not sure off-hand if an app offering that functionality exists.

7) If you mean carrier unlock, you need to contact the carrier that phone is from and ask them to unlock it. If the phone is truly locked, I'm just as puzzled as @DietrichCleijne

Edit: Ninja'd! Darn corgis...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
White lumia 532... locked
I'm having very problems.
1) couldn't write Urdu in Windows phone keyboard.
2) Couldn't share Data between android and windows phone through Wi-Fi.
3) Couldn't attach with PC for transferring data and internet connection.
4) Some apps automatically goes off. it does sometimes.
5) couldn't play HD video 1080p.
6) Couldn't record Call.
7) unable to unlock this phone .

help me ☹

1) User, you have asked repeatedly around this board in various forums and I have directed you to the page showing Urdu is not a supported language by Microsoft for Windows Phone at this time. Windows Phone feature and service availability | Windows Phone How-to (United States) No one at this board can make it magically appear. I'm sorry it isn't available as I can see you do want it badly. This is an OS limitation at this time. As I advised elsewhere... See if you can find a Developer to tackle the issue.

2) Easy Transfer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) I'm sure there are other Apps. I do not really care about this issue as I do not transfer wirelessly between WP and Android. However, I found a solution in approximately 30 seconds time with very little effort.

3) If your Lumia is not recognized by your computer at all, we would need to know system information to help diagnose the problem. Is it Windows, Mac, Linux, what OS? What OS version? Are you trying to use a hub? Have you tried a different cable and/or a different port?

USB tethering is not supported by Windows Phone at this time. Use Internet Sharing to turn the phone into a WiFi hotspot. If your carrier does not allow this, you will not defeat their limit. There is no "masking" to make it look like your hotspot is not turned on and "cheat" the system.

4) If you have App crash issues, please provide more details. Are they installed on SD? Do they crash on open? After use? Do they crash always? Only at some times do they crash? What Apps?

Have you tried common solutions like closing Apps you don't need in background? Settings > battery saver > usage > tap individual App names and toggle the ability to run in background according to need and priority? Soft Reset? Hard Reset?

5) Get a more capable App player that allows better downscaling... Check your device forum for more specific advice.

6) No. You can't record a call. It is baked into the OS. See this helpful post: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...e-no-call-recorder-yet-store.html#post2920833

7) If your phone is locked to a carrier you will need to contact that carrier for the unlock code or use a paid 3rd party service. No one here can unlock a phone.

Very worried?

OK. I guess I can see that you might be. But also it does not hurt to read in the forums and network with users who have the same issues. I see several posts from you and you are not maintaining a dialog, just dropping threads and if the first answer or two is not to your liking, then you drop more threads in other areas. It helps to create a lasting conversation. Try replying in your own threads rather than moving on if they seem to not give the answer you want to hear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes