Frustrated with Lumia 535

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi this is a **** phone pls dont buy it my dam phone hanged while getting a incomming call, while making calls, while browing i have used many many phones both android and win but never ever faced shut problems any one planning on getting this one pls pls dont looks like ill go back to android and use this a papper weight

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: this Phone suks

The 535 since its in the 535 forum.

Sorry to hear, but naturally that isn't normal operation.

Try a hard reset, or get it exchanged as defective.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Dear
all im not new to forum and im an Xmod in forum xda i know very well that trolling isnt good and im not doing so
im so frustrated with this phone just sharing my frustration .I have had many phones but the phone hanging while talking and while making a call and while reciving a call this is realy rediculus man thats all im saying and my Phone is a 535DS u can see in my sign

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

he hehe may be ill give this phone to my wife and take her HTC desire 616 but then she will kill me for that as she likes here 616 too much looks like im stuck with this phone may be if we get the 10 update it will solve all the problems But when we dont know

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

I've this phone also 2 of my friends have it .. But the phone never hangs with me at all
Never had a problem with it
Maybe ur device is faulty hardware fault idk
Maybe you should go to Microsoft Shop

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I've this phone also 2 of my friends have it .. But the phone never hangs with me at all
Never had a problem with it
Maybe ur device is faulty hardware fault idk
Maybe you should go to Microsoft Shop
I'm the same 535, no issues at all with it. Runs fine never had it do as described here. I would try a hard reset and see if that works, or bump it up to windows 10 to see if that changes the behaviour.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm the same 535, no issues at all with it. Runs fine never had it do as described here. I would try a hard reset and see if that works, or bump it up to windows 10 to see if that changes the behaviour.

k let me 1st try a hard rest and see what happens hope it solves my problem then ill give it to service lets see

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site

hi this is a **** phone pls dont buy it my dam phone hanged while getting a incomming call, while making calls, while browing i have used many many phones both android and win but never ever faced shut problems any one planning on getting this one pls pls dont looks like ill go back to android and use this a papper weight

My sister has the same phone and she never faced such issues. I think you should try hard reset and then check. If that does not help, it could be a faulty hardware. In that case, you should not generalize that 535 is a bad phone, just saying :)

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

hi
got one question is it safe to use the MS phone tool on my laptop and re flash the OS again i mean this wont brick the phone right
if so may be ill try it i have the tool and it says i can re flash the os jsut thought this might solve my issue
kindly advise

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

hi
got one question is it safe to use the MS phone tool on my laptop and re flash the OS again i mean this wont brick the phone right
if so may be ill try it i have the tool and it says i can re flash the os jsut thought this might solve my issue
kindly advise

Its reasonably safe. I wouldn't have any reservations using the tool personally.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Also make sure you join the Developers preview and get the latest Windows 8.1 updates. I had issues with my lumia out of the box even though it was Windows 8.1 There was bug fixes missing that the carrier had not been pushing, but the developers preview fixed it. This is different than the Windows Insider which will go to Windows 10. Don't confuse the 2.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Also if you run into issues whilst flashing, try the supplied cable with the phone (as it is a factory cable)... presuming it's not glued to your charger :winktongue:.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Also if you run into issues whilst flashing, try the supplied cable with the phone (as it is a factory cable)... presuming it's not glued to your charger :winktongue:.

hi
did a factry data reset let me see if this solves the problem if not ill may be give it for service

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2