Share your L925 experience with windows 10 for phone.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Share your L925 experience with windows 10 for phone here :)

Gray color schemes look terrible on the L925. The AMOLED display does not render the darker grays as solid colors. The backgrounds look textured like denim. Moreover, they affect battery life significantly.

I know the new Metro is adding chrome, so I doubt they will revert to empty backgrounds. Because of this ridiculousness I ending up purchasing a L1520 as a replacement :eck:

I hope Microsoft will do AMOLED justice and add some OS level fixes to the schema, because L925 is such a beautiful phone.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
how long does the battery last on a single charge?

Still technical preview, but I would imagine that there would be at least 30 minutes less screen on time using gray backgrounds due to AMOLED properties.

On the L925 areas that have black backgrounds use virtually no battery...

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well... I had it for less than 24 hours. I was an ***** thinking I might get the update 2 If I install TechPrev app. I did and after ignoring the prompts to update to Windows 10 the darn thing auto-installed and when I woke up the next morning...boom! Windows 10 mobile. Its good but not for daily use so immediately revert to Windows 8.1 come nightfall. My W10 mobile was short and not that great but I do like the new transparent tiles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon