Cool Loophole i though of to get to the 35 dollar plan with 30 dollar?

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Ok my phone service expires on the 12th and I am getting a 30h20 card tomorrow. I was thinking because I am on the 30plan what if I add the other 30 card now? Then I would be on the 55plan intill the 12th. Then after the 12th I will be on the 35 dollar plan because of the extra 5 dollars. Would this work or would i put my on the 25 dollar plan? If it put me on the 25 dollar plan i will get back to the 30 because i did buy a 30 dollar card by contacting the customer service so thats not a problem. What do you think? That would mean if you do a 45 dollar plan on virgin mobile you would get a free month of service :)

Last edited:

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Remember They can't put me a 25 dollar plan because i still put in a 30 dollar card. so they have to give me 35 dollars. The idea is that the 5 dollars keep adding up every month for free service and then it resets so i can build up for another month of free service. So free service once a year or 65 plan for 30 every 2 months. Quite a saving if you ask me aka unlimited data every 2 months i am guessing this works because the 60 dollar doesn't go into any plan evenly so i get an extra 5 because they have no choice.

UNIX based

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
lol they must of thought of that(Or just read this ha ha ) and got rid of the 25 dollar plan and 55 dollar plan. Nevermind lol. this might work for you but not me but if they did that that means it works :) Oh well here i come Net 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes