Issues Installing the "Office 365 Gift" app on Microsoft Lumia 735 on Verizon

JeremyRM

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody had luck getting the "Office 365 Gift" app to download and install on the Lumia 735 for Verizon. I have searched the store via the phone and nothing comes up. I found the app on the store via the web using my PC. The web page said the phone was not compatible. Manually download the app and copied it to the phone. Tried to install it via "Install Local Apps" on the phone. It is saying the app is unsupported also. I know the Lumia 735 for Verizon was part of the promo because Verizon Wireless web site states that.

The Lumia 735 replaced my Lumia 928. I also made sure to delete my 928 from my Microsoft account since I will not be using it because of a broken screen.

I love the Lumia 735 so far. Good phone for the price.

Thanks.

Ryan Distler

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, but it appears the app was originally for the 640 and 640XL and I'm assuming that Microsoft hasn't added the 735 to the list of supported phones yet. Hopefully we will be able to install it shortly. Great budget phone though, definitely more than happy to have this phone to tie me over until the flagships are released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softradix