How to set the Nokia Lumia 830 buttons light?

cheopso

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
My nokia lumia 8300 button lights is in auto mode. How to turn off auto mode ? Is it possible ? I need button light all time, my eyes not so good.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
If it's the 'buttons' on the bottom of the screen you always want illuminated.
SETTINGS > display > Battery Saver brightness > OFF

cheopso

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I done, SETTINGS > display > Battery Saver brightness > OFF. And nothing, the 'buttons' on the bottom of the screen still shining in auto mode....Nothing is change.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I though you wanted them ON. "I need button light all time, my eyes not so good" it must be a language issue, try this. Settings > brightness > Off

cheopso

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I need button light all time on. I done Settings > brightness > Off. The 'buttons' on the bottom of the screen still shining in auto mode....Nothing is change. Your suggestions do not work....

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I need button light all time on. I done Settings > brightness > Off. The 'buttons' on the bottom of the screen still shining in auto mode....Nothing is change. Your suggestions do not work....

Well my first suggestion: Settings > display > Battery Saver brightness > Off - keeps my keys ( lower screen buttons) lit ALL the time even in battery saver mode. Yours must have a problem. Don't you want them "still shining" ( ON ) ? unless still shining means something else to you ? :confused:
Where do you see "auto mode" or what do you mean by that exactly ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes