Anyone need a Logic board with unlock code for ATT Lumia 635?

Joseph Howle

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
My apologies up front to the mods if this is in the wrong place. I'm not a reseller. I just happened to have one and want to get it to someone who needs it. I'm only a user who is retiring from the US military in a few weeks and looking to get rid of unneeded items.

Anyhow, I have a working logic board from a AT&T branded Lumia 635 and If anyone is looking for one, please feel free to send me a private message. How I came upon this board is because I acquired a basically new Lumia 635 from a local Facebook yard sale page relatively cheap even though it is for AT&T and I am a T-Mobile customer. I did reach out to AT&T for the unlock code and received an email stating that I would have it in a few days; which I did receive it along with instructions to unlock the phone. During those couple days of waiting though, I was reading about issues with their Wifi calling when used with non T-Mobile branded phone so I did some searching and found a logic board for this phone for T-Mobile and installed it in the device and all is well.

The AT&T board that I pulled out, I have been keeping in a small anti-static pouch since I pulled it out. So again, if anyone is looking for one, please contact me. The board is 100% working and I did play around on the phone for a few hours prior to removing it and no issues were experienced what so ever. It has the latest AT&T non-denim firmware loaded already and I will send you the SIM unlock code as well as the AT&T Model/IMEI label from battery area. Send me a private message and we will work out the details from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett