Can you tell me why ?

Messhugoth

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Paris, Windows Cube, october 2015...

Why the people showing all the new devices of Microsoft had Iphones ?

Even Olivier Lagreou, THE man of the marketing of Microsoft in France had and used an Iphone !!!!!

So, how is it possible ? How leaders from Microsoft can use an Iphone in public, during a microsoft event ?

Excuse my English...

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
MS is opening its apps to other platforms so its people have to know who they work on those platforms. MSFT is first and foremost a software company.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
MS is opening its apps to other platforms so its people have to know who they work on those platforms. MSFT is first and foremost a software company.
Yeah, basically its a public service to reduce suicides by people who bought an iPhone and can't afford to replace with a 950. Sure MS services/apps on iPhones doesn't make them as good as a 950 but they do make it a little easier for them to live with the iPhone.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Google people use iPhone's, the Chief used a Blackberry not too long ago actually I think.

People use what works for them I suppose for any reason.

Messhugoth

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Agree with you, but during the microsoft event, in the place... It's like a Coca Cola Event where a guy tells you how is good to drink coca cola and, in the end of his show, drinks a pepsi-cola...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes