Can I get some help with my Nokia Lumia 730?

AkkiSwifter

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
i am having problems with Nokia Lumia 730

So i have bought a new nokia lumia 730 yesterday and now i am having problems with it.

1. Network Problem - It forces the network from 3G to 2G automatically.There is no only 3G mode.I am unable to use internet on 3G on this phone by my sim, while on the other device in the same time i can use 3G internet by the same sim.Even a webpage cannot open from 2G.What's a profit in forcing customer to use only 2G internet.

2. There is you can not download a app of size more than 100 mb on appstore.You will need the wifi to download the apps from appstore.Even android allows downloading files over 100 mb with mobile data without any limit.I don't have wifi.

3. I have sent few files from the bluetooth from my computer, and i am not able to find those files.

4. I am trying to connect the phone with inbuilt soft wifi hotspot in my data card.But it is not connecting.

5. I cannot download a file in background.If i try to download a file in background in UC browser the speed drops tremendously.

I am hoping for help on any of these issue.
How can i get sorted-out these issues?
After getting these much of issues i'm hoping that i will get the some issues sorted out in windows 10.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: i am having problems with Nokia Lumia 730

So i have bought a new nokia lumia 730 yesterday and now i am having problems with it.

1. Network Problem - It forces the network from 3G to 2G automatically.There is no only 3G mode.I am unable to use internet on 3G on this phone by my sim, while on the other device in the same time i can use 3G internet by the same sim.Even a webpage cannot open from 2G.What's a profit in forcing customer to use only 2G internet.

2. There is you can not download a app of size more than 100 mb on appstore.You will need the wifi to download the apps from appstore.Even android allows downloading files over 100 mb with mobile data without any limit.I don't have wifi.

3. I have sent few files from the bluetooth from my computer, and i am not able to find those files.

4. I am trying to connect the phone with inbuilt soft wifi hotspot in my data card.But it is not connecting.

5. I cannot download a file in background.If i try to download a file in background in UC browser the speed drops tremendously.

I am hoping for help on any of these issue.
How can i get sorted-out these issues?
After getting these much of issues i'm hoping that i will get the some issues sorted out in windows 10.

1. The phone tries to select the strongest signal, in this case 2G because its having to stretch a bit to get 3G and its not a fan of that.
You'll be able to lock 3G in in W10M I believe when it releases. You could try to take a look at the cellular settings in your phone.
Its not about choosing to use 2G on a whim, its about whats more reliable. (if you set data savings to high in IE, it'll make browsing a bit better I think, Opera Mini may also be worth getting.

2. Take your SIM and put it in another phone, have that phone Wi-Fi tether if you can and connect your Lumia to that phone.
Fun fact I believe iOS won't let me easily download over cellular.
The limit is in place because who going to be blamed when someone accidentally downloads a 2 GB game?

4. I'm not sure I follow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon