Why does my Nokia Lumia 635 randomly show the volume warning?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Nokia Lumia 635 randomly shows the volume warning!

I was able to get rid of the volume warning by pressing "ok" when it showed up. Something nice about the Nokia Lumia 635 is that it doesn't show the volume warning even when you restart your device. But then, one time I was listening with my headphones and the volume warning appeared again! It just randomly happens. It isn't caused by restarting the Nokia Lumia 635 but it just happens randomly from time to time. Why does this keep happening?

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Nokia Lumia 635 randomly shows the volume warning!

I was able to get rid of the volume warning by pressing "ok" when it showed up. Something nice about the Nokia Lumia 635 is that it doesn't show the volume warning even when you restart your device. But then, one time I was listening with my headphones and the volume warning appeared again! It just randomly happens. It isn't caused by restarting the Nokia Lumia 635 but it just happens randomly from time to time. Why does this keep happening?

Happens to me too. I think it's just MS developers trying to annoy the hell out of the users or they just really don't care enough to fix this annoying bug.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I think it's the lawyers that forced the bug on them to start with.

Lawyer: "You better warn them every time they turn that volume up too high with headphones in, or somebody is going to sue us for hearing damage!"

Yeah, lawyers mess up a lot for us in life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital