950 XL Audio Jack issues

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone experiencing any issues with the physical audio jack? On my 950XL, I find on some occasions, when I plug my aux cable into the phone's jack, it keeps playing from the speaker with no sound through the jack. I have to reboot the phone to get the jack to take over audio.

Babs75

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I was having an issue with mine in the car. Seemed like the hole that the audio cable was to plug into was too big. Set up my bluetooth instead.

martinezjorge

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
My case is that I get intermittent audio. No matter if I use headphones or an aux cable it goes silent for a very short moment but every 1 or 2 seconds

It's not all the times but when it happens I haven't been able to fix it. I give up and next time I use it then works.

Rebooting it helped just one time.

Not sure if it is a physical problem with the audio jack or another app making conflict with it

pompeyladbfp

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
None of my earphones/aux cables (4/3 section) are now being detected by my phone.. Only bluetooth, anyone any ideas? Sound comes through phone as normal. Tried soft reset

martinezjorge

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Were you able to fix it?
I have the exact same problem. When it happens sometimes I switch to a cable/headphone that has a mic (the one with the 3 stripes on it)

aetneerg83

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
My headphone jack output static garbled distorted sounds so I sent my phone in for repair. They sent me a new phone, you should send your phone in while you still have the 1 year manufacturer warranty. Most of these expensive flagship phones only come with 1 year warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes