I want to know if I can use the 1320 to connect my pc to the internet, using the phone as a modem?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I want to know if I can use the 1320 to connect my pc to the internet, using the phone as a modem.

WIth my previous phone i use them as a modem that is enabling my pc to connect to the internet via my phone. Is it possible with the 1320 and how to do it?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Windows 8.1

Go to Settings -> Internet sharing -> Choose Share over and then WiFi, after that just set the Sharing to on.

Windows 10

Go to Settings -> Network & wireless -> Mobile hotspot, then choose to share your connect either over the WiFi or Blootooth, and set the Sharing to on

Optional for both OSes

You can change your Network name and password by opening Setup (8.1) and editing info there, for WM10 you have those options below.

Riaz76

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Thanks a lot. I want to know how to download MP3 and save it on Nokia 1320. Whenever I click on a donwload music link it plays the music instead of downloading it. Thanks.

Riaz76

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
By the way my phone is new and has windows 8.0 on it. I dont want to upgrade now. I want to get familiar to the phone then will upgrade later to see the difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon