Recommend cancelling pre-order for XL if you wanted the dock.

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Offers app no longer shows the offer as being available. It had for awhile (at least it did last night), but when you tried to use it, it'd say it's no longer available. Now, it doesn't even show up in the first place (Offers app fully updated and what not). They didn't even have enough to fulfill the first pre-orders. So, if the free dock played a role in deciding between the two phones, just remember, you can't get a free dock anymore. Support is no use either, so it doesn't seem to be a bug. The support line directs you to the store, the store just says "well, it said while supplies last." Also, despite what Windows Central says, this doesn't seem to be going away after a couple days. It actually got worse (doesn't even show up anymore).

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh damn, I hope they post an update to this - that was definitely one of my main reasons to getting it originally - it was a worthy bundle... now ill wait till they release another bundle

pjhenry1216

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So, it took awhile, but eventually I got a little further. Microsoft Support eventually contacted me, but now I'm just stuck with a code and an out of stock dock. so who knows.

emigrating

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I redeemed a second one today no problems. Code arrived within minutes, order confirmation another few minutes and judging by the first one I imagine I'll get a shipping confirmation tomorrow.

telomoyo

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I was able to get two codes through Lumia Offers app, and place two orders last night (one for my wife, and one for me), the 8th, at about 9pm Pacific time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2