Do you get a AT&T 950 or a MS unlocked 950?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought the AT&T 950 couldn't wait for the unlocked version to become available. I really wanted a 950XL but didn't want to wait.
Coming from a 640XL loved that size screen, after having a 1020, so moving to the 950 was okay! just gotta get used to the smaller screen again, this will hold me till a Surface phone Appears.
How are you liking your 950 so far?
Loving mine:love:.
The only thing I found so far is in office looking around under printer it needs to be Win 10 compatible, mine is not I bought a brother a few months back, but MS has only one model listed and it's not mine, buts that's it, loving my phone.
Connected to all my Bluetooth devices so far.
(1) Artic P311
(2) My Ford Touch 2013
(3) JBL Powerup
(4) Surface 2 & 3

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I like mine so far. Hopefully the AT&T branding doesn't mess with the updates too bad. If all else fails we still have the developer preview to fall back on 😛

obakir

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I got the unlocked 950 from US Microsoft web store. I didn't actually check the details but it is a dual sim version apparently. It didn't say in the title or the summary, which is odd. I think it is an important info. It is a little detail but since the phone assumes there can be two sim cards, every icon that is texting or call related is appended with a superscript '1' to indicate it is the first sim card. I wish there was a software feature that let's you run the phone in single sim card mode and get rid of these superscripts and icons.

Also the phone is made in Vietnam, and it says it is imported by Microsoft Canada. The box has english and french documentation in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon