L535 Touch Problem Solution(?)

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I bought a L535. All updated but still having the touch problem. I have read that if I used glass protector, it would solve the problem then I tried but it did not solved, even got worse. Touch screen is less sensitive now. I have also read that the main problem is the digitizer and have to change it with new one, that produced newer. My hardware revision number is 3.0.0.0. Someones say revision 5.x phones don't have problem. I don't want to give the phone to service because I have read that they just replace touch panel with same one having same problem, so it doesn't solve the problem. Maybe if I can find the right digitizer, I buy it and try to solve by myself. Any help? Also I have heard that someones say W10M solved touch issue, is it true? However... I'm not hopeful, so I don't want to use unfinished W10M in my daily drive. Any experienced user's help please?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Where did your read that the service center will replace the screen with the same defective panel?

In fact, here in the forums, that is the only known solution - go to the service center and have them replace the screen. They will and should replace it with a different type of screen, as indicated by other users here.

TimTimmyTimothy

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Where did your read that the service center will replace the screen with the same defective panel?

In fact, here in the forums, that is the only known solution - go to the service center and have them replace the screen. They will and should replace it with a different type of screen, as indicated by other users here.

I know 5 people, 3 from abroad; all of them gave their 535 to services and services repaired(!) them, gave back with still the same problem. Also I met someone that he gave the phone 4 times to the service, they replaced the panel and repaired (service says) but touch is still abnormal. He also told service "There's new touch panel to solve the problem" and they answered like "Maybe" "Yeah yeah" and nothing changed. Finally he was trying to sell his phone. I love 535, already who wants such problem phone... Anyone experienced solving the problem with upgrading to W10M 10586.29 for example?

Fazanac

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I can help you becose I have stunning problems whit my sing sim lumia 535. Download 1.st this and test your screen: MoultiTouch Test ! Whit this softwere you can see how many points (fingers) your touch screen can see. In normal defect situation 4 fingers is too mach and 4 fingers cant be displayed. Ok, if your screen start dancing or bouncing when you have 4 fingers on screen your motherboard phone is defect and service must replace this. If your screen just no recognize 4 fingers on screen you need to replace a screen for your lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon