Ultra Small and Thin Font on Live Tiles on Lumia 1520

panjabi

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Dear All,

I "upgraded" to the Windows 10 Insider Preview today on my Lumia 1520 (unlocked, Mexico 32 GB version)

I have a HUGE bug that I hope can be resolved. The text on the live tiles (for example... a SMS that came in or the title of the tile itself) is RIDICULOUSLY small and thin, to the point of being unreadable

I have tried all the usual text and scaling options but NONE of them actually control the size of the font on the live tiles

What am I missing? This is very problematic for me and I don't want to end up downgrading back to Windows 8.1 just because of this

Please help!!

Many thanks!

panjabi

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
screenshot.png

Here is the top 60% of my screen (i had to crop the bottom 40% as those were all family photos, personal etc)

As you can see the font is very faint and thin

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings - system - display. You can increase the fontsize. Also changing tile color can help.

Also under settings - ease of access - more option. You can scale the text size.

panjabi

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Midnightfrolic,

Neither of those two options actually help the font size on the Live Tiles. I tried those two repeatedly many times. Both of them will change the font size everywhere else BUT the Live Tiles

Hopefully there is some other option/way of doing this

Many thanks though for your post!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes