Think I'm headed to AT&T to pick one up

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
After holding out and reading all the opinions, think I'm going to pick one up. The negatives I've read about don't really bother me cause complaints about the look and feel don't matter cause I'll have it in a case all the time anyway. I've been running W10 on my 925 since the first insider release so the burgs don't bother me because I believe they ask will be fixed as we go. My main things I'm looking at us the camera and screen.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
After holding out and reading all the opinions, think I'm going to pick one up. The negatives I've read about don't really bother me cause complaints about the look and feel don't matter cause I'll have it in a case all the time anyway. I've been running W10 on my 925 since the first insider release so the burgs don't bother me because I believe they ask will be fixed as we go. My main things I'm looking at us the camera and screen.

Those two things are crazy good so you won't be disappointed. Actually it looks like the only people complaining about the design are the so called pro reviewers (and those who didn't try it). Every single person who looked at my white lumia 950 was curious about it and when I gave it to them they said it feels light and great to hold/look at and were very jelous about the look and feel (iphone and android users alike). They did not like the OS but that's a whole different sotry :D

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up, as soon as you get the new phone, set it up like a new phone, then go to Settings > System > About and hit "Reset your phone." It solves a lot of issues that you may run into otherwise.

After that, use it as you see fit (including recovering from a backup you might have).

Neill Baldwin

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Well I went, I saw, I got. One of the things I kept reading was how the screen wasn't "bright" enough. Man, how bright do people want this thing? IMHO, it's plenty bright and vivid. Now I do think I figured out people talking about the cheap build. To me the phone feels great but the buttons stuck out to me as something you'd see on a lesser quality build. As I said though I don't care cause I'm going to put it in a case anyway. Thanks for the heads up on the reset too, doing all that now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99